Based in Zagreb, Croatia
May 8th 2018
Last Encounter is a twin-stick roguelike in deep space following a group of heroes trying to prevent the unavoidable by cloning their ships and designing their weapons with swappable components. Advanced technology lets you and your friends clone your avatars so death is not the end. Teleport into new sectors of space, discovering the ever-changing, procedurally generated layouts and hazards filled with strange beings and alien environments. Find dozens of advanced weapon components scattered throughout diverse galaxy biomes. Combine the pieces as you see fit to create the strongest weapon in the universe. Choose from a variety of unlockable and upgradeable ships and prove your skills against bosses and mini-bosses in the far reaches of space.
- Component based weapon system enables hundreds of possible weapon combinations.
- Twin stick action rogue-lite gameplay, easy to pick up – hard to master.
- Procedurally generated biomes filled with a variety of enemies and hazards.
- Unlockable and upgradeable space ships and components.
- Deep space mini-boss and boss fights put your piloting skills to the test.
- Perma-death game loop; each run is a new chance.
- Local co-op for up to 4 players, perfect for both couch co-op or on-the-go fun.
- Original Soundtrack.
Release Trailer YouTube
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Exordium Games
Exordium Games is an indie studio based in Zagreb founded in 2014. Our goal is to deliver great experiences to players through a diverse set of games which differ by genre and platform. We thrive on fast prototyping and are always on the lookout for innovative concepts to capture and deliver fun to players, no matter when and how they play.
More information on Exordium Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.