Based in Zagreb, Croatia
February 8th, 2018
Bear With Me is an episodic noire adventure game. Amber is trying to find her missing brother with the aid of her trusty friend, Ted E. Bear.
Haunted by nightmares, Amber wakes up in the middle of the night only to find out that her brother Flint is missing. She seeks help from her buddy, Ted E. Bear, a retired, grumpy old detective.
The dynamic duo sets out to hunt for clues and interrogate witnesses and suspects, unaware of the tragedies that recently started happening to residents of Paper City.
The plot thickens as a mysterious "Red Man" has been seen starting fires around town and looking for little miss Amber.
The Bear With Me - Collector's Edition includes all three episodes of the game, telling the entire story of Amber and Ted. In addition to the three episodes, the Collector's Edition comes with:
- The official Bear With Me soundtrack with all your favorite tunes.
- A digital art book with loads of concepts and visuals you haven't seen before.
- The full puzzle and script design documents so you can look into every detail of the game.
- Story driven "horror" noir adventure game.
- Uniquely drawn 2D Art-Style and 2D animation.
- Dialogues and interrogations full of puns. Sarcastic, dark and funny from start to finish.
- Variety of clues and puzzles to uncover the mystery.
- Interactive and occasionally playable detective sidekick, Ted E. Bear.
- Full English voiceover as well as subtitles in French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian.
- Original Soundtrack.
Bear With Me - Collector's Edition - Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Exordium Games
Exordium Games is an indie studio based in Zagreb founded in 2014. Our goal is to deliver great experiences to players through a diverse set of games which differ by genre and platform. We thrive on fast prototyping and are always on the lookout for innovative concepts to capture and deliver fun to players, no matter when and how they play.
More information on Exordium Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.